3448 Glendale Ave
Louisville, KY --...
Skills and strength
• Proficient medical assistant skills which includes blood draws for labs, vitals, charting medical history, urinalysis specimen collection, administering proper dosage, processing correct EKG’s patient care, and patient education
• Schedule appointments
• Data and key entry
• Hands on patient care experience
• People Friendly
• Reliable worker and with ability to quickly learn new skills
• Efficient charting and filing skills
• Passion for helping and caring for people
• Very good team player
• Outgoing and open to new experiences
• Brown Mackie College- Louisville
? Associate of Applied Science – Medical Assistant
? Completed October 27, 2012
? Clinical Procedures I & II
? Anatomy & Physiology I & II
? Medical Terminology
? Urinalysis & Microbiology
? Phlebotomy & Hematology
? Spencerian College- Louisville March 25, 2013 - Present
? Diploma in Licensed Practical Nursing
? Completed: March 2015
• Jewish Hospital Louisville, KY --...
? Candy stripper (Volunteer)
? Interacting with patients by playing games, reading them a book, or communicating with them.
? Help deliver mail to patients in Jewish and Frazier hospital.
? Help file and assemble patient packets
? Direct hospital and patient calls
• The Little Clinic Louisville, KY --...
? Greet Patient and enter patient information.
? Schedule appointments.
? Take Vitals.
? Organize and update patient chart.
? Answer telephone and assistant nurse practitioner.
• Dr. Lawrence Peters Office Louisville, KY 02/2012- Present
? Pull and file patient’s charts
? Organizing patient’s chart and update for visit.
? Prepare and clean exam rooms.
? Call and direct patient back to the exam room.
? Consult with patients.
? Comfort patients
? Assist nurses with charting and billing duties.
? Make sure doctor has all proper supplies when going into patient’s room.