Elder Care in Calgary, Alberta
My name is BLANCHE and I have recently moved to Calgary from Ottawa.
I have been a Personal Support Worker, for working in a hospital, doing home care and a private home.
Since a young girl, I knew that my passion was to help those in need. I Love the career I have chosen.
I am very caring, compassionate, reliable, trust worthy, honest, empathic and patient.
I have experience with bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, transferring
Personal Support Worker
Highly-motivated Personal Support Worker seeking position with company where I can continue to enhance my career and become an asset to company.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Providing complete care and help to people with chronic illnesses;
• Assisting seniors experiencing loss of autonomy at residence or at-home;
• Able to safely and competently apply care plans;
• Excellent physical and mental health with the capacity for sustained physical effort;
• Good observation skills, detail-oriented, responsible and professional;
• Interpersonal relations and problem solving aptitudes;
January 2010 – December 2012 Personal support worker
Hospital of BONAMOUSSADI Douala Cameroon
Certificate first aid and CPR / St. John’s Ambulance, Ottawa, Ontario
--... Certificate – Personal Support Worker
La Cité, Ottawa, Ontario
--...: Montfort Hospital, Centre d'accueil Champlain and Maison, Accueil Sagesse, Ottawa, Ontario, Home Care Paramed.
--... Centre d'accueil Champlain, Ottawa, Ontario
• Helping patients with their breakfast and dinner;
• Assisting patients with bed making and serving snacks to residents.
French; English ; and Bamileke